Artwork by Jacob

Artwork by Jacob

Friday, October 7, 2016

Breakfast Biscotti - Cookies and Kindness

Dorie Greenspan has started a new revolution, Cookies and Kindness. The directive; bake cookies, share them, post what you bake and share. This month's theme is being kind and sweet to colleagues. I am a Registered Dietitian working in healthcare so my colleagues are nurses. So this month's Breakfast Biscotti went to the hard working nurses that I interact with on a daily basis.

To say that these were a hit is an understatement, I had nurses waiting for me to take this photo so that they could dive in. I know that the nurses appreciated my baking. The best compliment ever, an empty plate.

Bake cookies. Share them. Post what you bake and share. Cookies and Kindness

2 comments:

  1. You hit this bake in two notes: beautiful, I'm sure these are also good tasting, biscotti and the spirit of giving kindness.

    ReplyDelete