Artwork by Jacob

Artwork by Jacob

Friday, November 6, 2015

French Fridays with Dorie

French Fridays with Dorie officially ended with the completion of the book Around My French Table in June.  The last 4 weeks of the group including many ten ten lists and favorite recipes.  I wrote down everyone's favorites and vowed to keep cooking on my own.  I took a hiatus from the book this summer mostly due to the heat but now that the weather is cooperating I am ready to dive in.


First up Creamy, Cheesy, Garlicky Rice with Spinach (page 380).  Not to be compared to risotto which I have not had. This dish was a winner with us.  We used it as a side dish for both chicken and salmon and it paired well.  I think as an entree it would be too rich but that's just me.

The group made this back in September of 2011 and you can see  their responses here.


No comments:

Post a Comment