Artwork by Jacob

Artwork by Jacob

Friday, March 28, 2014

French Fridays with Dorie

I have discovered a new cookbook author, Dorie Greenspan and I am late to the party as she has authored 25 cookbooks already.  After viewing her website http://doriegreenspan.com/ I discovered she has some online cooking groups.  I decided to join French Fridays with Dorie, a group that has been cooking for 4 years from the cookbook Around My French Table.  I have not done a cooking club before so I thought this would be fun to try out.  
I am going to attempt to make all four recipes in April.  
April 4, 2014: Visitandine (p436) 
April 11, 2014: Quiche Maraich√®re (p158) 
April 18, 2014: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic en Papillote (p348) 
April 25, 2014: Green as spring veal stew (p262)

No comments:

Post a Comment